Followers

Monday, 29 November 2010

I am on the Magnolia Tilda Journey








I have created christmas cards. I have discovered Tim Holtz products and have taught myself using the wonderful information availabe on Websites. I am learning all the time and can see myself progressing with each card. My goal after Christmas is to join the Magnolia Stamp club and Subscribe to the magazine. Hope you like my cards any feedback is welcome x It is snowing today so I am all cosy and enjoying making this blog .http://shop.ebay.co.uk/kitty818scotland/m.html

2 comments:

  1. man Kitty.. i had to leave you a comment back.
    wow.. thanks so much for your really special comment to me
    iam truly touched
    hugs
    and good luck
    claudi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!! :)
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Hugs Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)