Followers

Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Santa brought me a Cuttlebug !!!!!!!

Hi Bloggers / Crafters

While the rest of the family are trying to master the Xbox I get to play with my cuttlebug. Been having great fun embossing and die cutting. I thought I would make a couple of Birthday cards. I also tried out crackle paint which is so cool for texture. I am addicted to using stickles ! Are you ? Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and are having fun with new crafting materials ! All the best for the New Year x
Kitty :)




5 comments:

  1. yeeeehhh.. you will love it.
    what am i talking about... look at your cards!!!
    omg.. totally stunning.
    i love the vintage and sweet look of them
    thanks for sharing
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    Oh lucky you, congrats!
    I have a Big Shot and i love it! :)
    You can do so much with this machines.
    (Sorry my english is not so good)
    Thank you for your lovely comment and for following my blog.
    Very beautiful card you have made!! :)
    Wish you a Happy New Year and hope it will be a good pottering year (scrapyear)! ;)
    Have a nice time!
    Hugs Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your cards are beautiful Kitty, I love them! Is there anything you haven't cuttlebugged yet :D, it's such a brilliant machine isn't it, glad you're enjoying it and stickles.....don't talk to me about that, a card isn't finished if it doesn't have stickles in my book anyway LOL. Wishing you a very happy new year. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty,
    Enjoy your Cuttlebug! Your cards are amazing - can't wait to see your next project.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such amazing cards so love all the different textures. hugs chris and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)