Followers

Saturday, 15 January 2011

All You Need Is Love !!!

Hi I am on a roll I am entering lots of challenges. Great excuse to get my crafting goodies out !!! lol
I have made a card inspired by Friday Sketcher's sketch


This is my second go at a sketch . I enjoy using these as I feel I learn so much putting them together.

I have coloured Magnolia with fire brick red distress ink and added stardust stickles to her dress and wee socks. I have saved my favourite Basic Grey June Bug Red Dotted paper and Bazzill for the layering. I used my guillotine and cuttlebug to cut the layers , tag ,spellbinders large circles and hearts.
I have used word for the writing and printed onto card. Lastly I used up some large red rhinestones I had left over from crafting Christmas cards.

The inspiration for the text and for  a Valentines Card came from The Cuttlebug Spot challenge which is such a fun idea "Inspired by a song " I have chosen All you need is love by the Beatles my mum will love it lol I used some lyrics inside too ! . Have a look great blog !!
http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

Lastly I would like to enter this sweet card into Basic Grey Challenges where it is " Dots or Spots". Another wonderful blog have a look :)
http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/

I am going to look at some tutorials next week so I can learn new techniques so watch this space !

Bye For Now Kitty xx

3 comments:

  1. Great card Kitty, love your 'happy' papers and colours. I love your gorgeous Tilda and all your pretty details.

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Basic Grey challenge and DT call,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo on your card! Really stunning! Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card dear and fab colour combo love how you have decorated the inside as well
    Hugs Jacs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)