Followers

Saturday, 29 January 2011

BASICGREY CHALLENGE

Hi Crafters/Bloggers

You will never guess what ? I went to work the other day and noticed I had stickles all over the back of my mobile I had a wee chuckle to myself lol !




I have made this delightful easel card for the Basicgrey Challenges Blog. This fortnight the challenge is flower power.

I have used the June Bug 6x6 Paper pad. I cut out the hearts and flowers with the  colourful papers.

 I wanted to also achieve a black and cream colour scheme on the card to suit the gorgeous leaning Tilda which I coloured with distress inks. I made these beautiful flowers using a tutorial from Ying have a look it is great fun !!!

Bye For Now Kitty :)

6 comments:

  1. OOOh what a great card ! Just love the layout and shape and how you have Tilda peeking over the top !

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and good luck !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful card..Love the shape and all your detail is fabulous....Had a smile at your comment about your phone and glitter,must admit it's usually me or the dog who are covered in glitter....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card, love it!
    Thanks for your sweet comment and for the shout out for Pixie, good luck with round 4 giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty this is soooo creative!!!!
    you really made something cute and unique!
    loving this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Oh WOW...this is so lovely,lots of gorgeous detail to look at and very special!!
    thank you for joining us at BasicGrey,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous creation!
    You can never have too many stickles!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)