Followers

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

The Handsome Edwin !!

Hi Crafters/Bloggers


I am really getting stuck into these challenges there are so many how wonderful we have all these opportunities !!! This week I have researched lots of tutorials and have learnt so much biggest point was I was using too much water with my distress inks !! My colouring is getting better !!

 I have made this wonderful card using Bazzil cardstock. I have embossed the pink card with my cuttlebug folder. I just love Berisford ribbon the quality is just superior. I have discovered pinflair glue too after using so many types this does the job the best and sticks anything so much easier . I used these sweet little batique flowers I bought on ebay I love the bright colours. I made the heart with crackle paint and added a lovely blue rhinestone and natural twining.

 I have not coloured many Edwin stamps so this was a lovely change how dapper does he look in his suit ?. The stamped sentiment is " May you always know how wonderful you are !".  Love the collection of new stamps from Magnolia just want them all !!!


I have entered this sweet card into the following challenges which gave me the inspiration for this project .

Colour Create Challenge Blog - Pink.Grey,Blue & Cream
Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings - Heart theme
Wild Orchid Challenge - Let's Get Sentimental

Working the rest of the week so Bye For Now xxx Kitty :)

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sweetie love the image really sweet, gorgeous colours and papers too,
    love the combination of the stamps!!!
    big hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is so lovely!! :)
    Hugs Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Kitty!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card! Edwin is so handsome, love your color combo! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, don't forget to let us know your little project by following my tutorial.

    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kitty! Your card is gorgeous and I'm so happy that you're keeping up your practice :D. I love your colouring of Edwin and Tilda and your card is wonderful, I think those flowers are gorgeous too. To answer your question about water colour, yes I used to paint before I started stamping and I've coloured since I was a kid, I love it :D. Hope you had a good weekend, hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the color palette you have used!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty,
    Beautiful card...Great colouring and embellishments....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-wish-layout-by-jessy-christopher.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Kitty this is so beautiful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card and I love all the detail, stunning. Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comments. Hugs Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card! Love it!
    Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)