Followers

Saturday, 15 January 2011

LET'S PARTY for Challenges !!

Hi Crafters / Bloggers

Yet another lovely day relaxing and crafting I am a lucky lady. I have followed my first sketch from Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.


JUST CLICK ON THE SKETCH TO GO DIRECT TO THIS CHALLENGE

Here she is  the delightful Tilda ready to party. I have used my lovely Basic Grey June Bug & Bazzil Papers. The cuttlebug for my netabilites large circles, present stamp and tags. Papermania flowers and brads. I am still practising colouring Tilda with distress inks !!!. Lastly I have added stickles . I am definately getting better at layering too !! I used word for my Let's Party & Happy Birthday.

I am also entering this card into Just Magnolia & hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge blog as I have put/used all my favourite things on this card.
http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/

Hope you all are having a great weekend   Kitty :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kitty :-) the image is adorable and the papers and details are fabulous, such a fun 'party' card :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)