Followers

Thursday, 6 January 2011

Sir Stampalot Challenge

Hi Bloggers / Crafters

Had a lovely day off and made this card.I have done a few blog hops too which is a great way to have some fun and get loads of inspiration. The inspiration came from this challenge which I have added the theme of A Winter's Tale incorporating quotes from Shakespeare. I have used lashings of lace , distress inks and stickles. I hope I have achieved an olde world look. I have been researching and I know that I need to practise my painting with distress inks,definately neeed to master layers and less embellishments ! as my fiance pointed out I tend to overdo my cards. Wish me luck for this super competition. Kitty xx
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation, I am a sucker for gorgeous little scenes and this one is definitely gorgeous:) Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card with wonderful details

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty

    What an adorable creation.

    Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an utterly gorgeous creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's absolutely gorgeous!!! Great job!!! Thanks so much for visitng my blog and entering my blog candy.

    I hope you will return often...

    big hugs for you...Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh this is absolutely wonderful Kitty love the elements you have used to create this gorgeous creation it looks superb thank you for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)