Followers

Saturday, 19 February 2011

I have been playing with Fimo !!

Hi Crafters/Bloggers

Hope you are all having a lazy crafting Saturday !! I had a wee play with fimo it's like Plasticine and so easy to use. If you have not had a go I recommend it. I was surprised how cheap it is too !!

I made some buttons and a flower with a bow. The clay even has glitter through it!

I made a tilted easel card again following ideas from splitcoast stampers youtube video.


I used my Martha Stewart deep edged doily punch. Took ages sticking on the tiny pearls lol. I used an old necklace, I took the beads off and glued them to the heart pin .

I would like to enter my delightful creation into the following challenges :-

Just Magnolia hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge Blog - Love You

Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Pastel Challenge

Recipe :

Magnolia & LOTV Sentiments stamped with Black Versafine Ink On To Waterford 300gsm HP Paper

Card stock Bazzil Blissful Pinks & Magnolia Papers.

Martha Stewart Doily Punch

Flatback pearls & Heart Ribbon - Ebay Sellers

Die Cut Heart Tim Holtz

Lace ribbon - Remnant Kings Shop

Prima Flower topped with Fimo Soft Clay Flesh & Silver for bow flower & Button.

Distress Inks

Face - Tattered Rose & Tea Dye
Hair - Antique Linen & Vintage Photo
Dress & Shoes Broken China & Shappy Shutters
Hat & Present - Milled Lavender

Hugs To You All Kitty :)

8 comments:

  1. How adorable! Love every piece of it!! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you again on 02/27 for our buttons and bling challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is really pretty, thank you for joining us at our love theme this week at Just Magnolia/Hanglar and Stanglar, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Just gorgeous, Kitty! Love this sweet Tilda and the tilted easel card is fabulous...have to look into that!!!! Love the fimo flower and button and all the great details...oh I love the beads on the pin too! Just gorgeous, hun!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Kitty. Great work with the Fimo and the beaded card is gorgeous.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Kitty what fabulous creations, so bright abd beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful cards Kitty. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards Kitty...Love the easel cards and your first one with the fimo is lovely,never used it but the results look great..and your second one is just adorable,love all the layers and your patience with the pearls was so worth it...beautiful...Thanks for your visit...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! THanks for joining us at MSL! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)