Followers

Sunday, 27 February 2011

LOTV Card With Pocket

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all Happy Crafters.


I am now addicted to LOTV stamps and can't wait for more time to colour the rest of the stamps I bought.


I have had a busy week . Enjoyed spending a couple of hours crafting ! today.  I made a card with a pocket inside using ideas from http://stempelqueen.blogspot.com/. I had to use a translater on my pc too for this one.


I am trying out all different styles of cards and I have learnt so much and have found so many cool ideas to try out ! 

Recipie
Versafine Ink on Waterford 300gsm HP Paper
Distress inks with paintbrush & Siver Jellyroll Pen
Cardstock - Bazzil Dots & Bling Dovecraft Owl Papers
Embellishments - Berisford 25mm double satin Ribbon
Martha Stewart doily punch
Lasercut chipboard with acrylic dabber and sugar glitter
Heart Charm
Tim Holtz Die Cut with LOTV sentiment with glossy accents
White Roses & Batique flowers from Ebay

I would like to enter this card into the current Lilli Of The Valley Challenge Blog the theme is circles. I have used my cuttlebug and nestabilities to cut out my image and for the inside .

I have ordered my first Hanglar Stamp . I am so excited and patiently waiting for it to arrive.

Hope you all have a lovely week

Bye For Now Kitty :)

7 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Kitty, beautifully embellished. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty soft and gorgeous Kitty, you should do more of this style it suits your soft colouring well....oooohhhh lucky girl about the hAnglars, is the new set with the girl with the long hair
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Kitty! Lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kitty a gorgeous card hun I love the image & the style is beautiful.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog I really do appreciate it. I've tried looking for your follow button so I can follow you but I cant seem to find it on here hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun me again I've found your follow button now I didnt realise it was right at the bottom. It might be better at the top shug so more people see it as I'm sure when people see your beautiful cards they would love to follow you. By the way I look forward to seeing your hanglar card I love hanglar.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juts gorgeous, Kitty! Love the sweet fairy image and your beautiful colouring...love the beautiful vintage feel to it! Stunning!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)