Followers

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Mina's Sketch !!!

Hi There Crafter's / Bloggers

I have had an awful cold I am amazed at how much your nose can produce !!!! Eeewwww! Had a wonderful Valentine and was spoiled with lots of crafting goodies and some divine jewellery  !!! I recieved my candy prize from Zoe at Make it Crafty and I used the chipboard corners in this card they are gorgeous !!! .




I am entering this delightful  topper into the Just Magnolia & hAnglar  sTanglar Challenge Blog. I thoroughly enjoyed using Mina's sketch .

Recipie :

Stamp - Waterford 300gsm paper with Versafine ink and painted by brush with distress inks.

Papers - Dovecraft Sweet Owl & Bazzill Dotted Swiss Blissful Pinks

Embellishments - Corners from Zoe's Make it crafty . Flat back coloured pearls, white rose and wooden spoon from eBay sellers. Berisford ribbons from Remnant Kings Shop. Little book made from white card distressed with vintage photo and memories wooden stamp.

I am waiting for the postman as I ordered my first LOTV stamps. So excited !!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week x

Bye For Now Kitty :)

5 comments:

  1. hun your card is amazing.
    your coloring and the way you have put everything together is so beautiful.
    thanks for seeing me today and sharing a story of your kitty ... .my older cat loooves Wild orchid Crafts flowers too.. he can not wait to kick them off my table, chase them and than bite them all.
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous you are right about those corners they are beautiful. I love the little book & the rolling pin next to it they are awesome. Fabulous colouring hun!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute!! I LOVE this sweet image and the colors are so pretty!! Love all your beautiful details as well!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, love the colours that you have chosen, thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia/Hanglar & Stanglar this week big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoooo hun this is really really sweet
    thank you for sharing your lovely card
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)