Followers

Friday, 18 February 2011

My First LOTV Challenge

Hi Everyone


 Hope you all have lovely plans for the weekend. I got my first LOTV stamps and I must say I am hooked . I really enjoyed colouring them as the detail is super. I made a few mistakes but practised on old watercolour paper first lol. My hubby got me these stamps , a scor-pal and some spellbinders dies. So hopefully you can see the difference now I have some great products to make my cards / Toppers better !!!


I have made my first gift box. I am quite pleased with it though my drawer should have been wider !!.
I would like to enter my first LOTV Garden Wishes Gift Box into my first LOTV Challenges Blog  - Challenge 84 My Favourite colours .





I will have to buy all these stamps now lol !!!


I coloured her with distress inks very lightly for my first attempt . I had to add a silver glitter pen too !! My favourite colours have got to be pastels, blue. green and pink !!!


I used a video tutorial from splitcoast stampers on youtube called drawer box as it was the easiest I could find for my first one ! Took me a bit to figure out eighths and sixteenths lol !! had to ask my fella and out came the measuring tape !


I had originally coloured another stamp with pinks for this project but was shocked how the greens and blues on her matched better !!

Tom Holtz Hitch fasteners are perfect for the drawers and so easy to use !!

I embossed the pink layer with my cuttlebug script embossing folder.


Recipe - 


LOTV Garden Wishes Stamp , Make a Wish & Dreams sentiment stamped with versafine black ink on 300gsm Waterford Paper HP.


 Distress Inks


 Skin - Tattered Rose & Worn Lipstick.
Hair - Antique Linen
Wings- Broken China
 Dress- Shabby Shutters
 Flower- aged mahogany.
 Vintage photo for edging .
Cardstock Bazzill Blissful Pinks, Magnolia Paper & Dovecraft Owl Papers.
Open & closed roses,flatback pearls and silver plated headpin from ebay.
Chipboard accents from Zoe / Candy prize
Pinflair Glue.

Thankyou to my ten followers I so appreciate your time and comments makes my wee world even better x


Bye For Now Kitty :)

3 comments:

  1. ahhh.. Kitty this is adorable.
    what pretty papers you choosed and this little fariy is so cute. very romantic coloring with the pale colors
    have a wonderful weekend hun.
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well done Kitty. It's a super project and your colouring is lovely.
    Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur box is beautiful Kitty. A lovely colour choice for this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us at LOTV and have fun with the stamps!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)