Followers

Saturday, 5 February 2011

Tilda with Hearts & Glossy Accents !!

Hi Crafters/Bloggers

Hope you are all having a super weekend.

 My fella done my housework so had loads of time to craft today. He is so thoughtful he even puts up with me asking what colour do you think matches Edwin trousers etc lol !!

 I coloured lots of images today practising more with distress inks and comparing them to see what works best . I have made this topper today . I tried a wee experiment putting glossy accents on her hearts and dress to add dimension.

              Recipie
               Waterford Paper  Versafine Ink Pad
 Papers :- Bazzill & Basic Grey June Bug Paperpad .
               Distress Inks
 Face - Tattered Rose & Antique Linen
Hair - Antique Linen & Vintage Photo
                Dress & Shoes - Worn Lipstick & Spun Sugar
                Hearts Tilda Holding - Firebrick red
                Tim Holtz Die Cut Heart  - Antique Linen Spun Sugar     
 Corners cut from Ready made Die
 Pink Lace , Royal Blue Ribbon, Roses from Ebay.
Parmania Pearl Brads
Needle & White Thread
Pinflair Gel Glue
Glossy Accents

I would like to enter this creation into the following wonderful challenges !!!

Totally Tilda Challenges - Tilda with lots of Hearts
Basic Grey Challenge -  All Heart
Just Magnolia - Anything goes with Ribbons

Hey I won my first candy this week it was just a wee extra prize and it's a surprise I was so thrilled from from Zoe at Make it Crafty .

Bye Bye Kitty :)

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.Great colouring and I love all the embellishments..What a lucky girl getting your housework done...And congrats on your win...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kitty this is gorgeous, loving your details and all the interesting things going on your card,
    does your fella want to come and do my house work too lol,
    Congrats on your win hun, enjoy!

    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont you just love our fabulous husbands Kitty lol...congratulations on winning your first candy and I love your gorgeously girly card, the lace bow is perfect for it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Kitty I love this sooooo much its a totally beautiful card darling
    ♥♥ Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda challenge this time
    Please come back for some more fun next time
    Hugs Susie & the TT DT xx ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty... send him over to my place next so I can get in some craft time!! hehe
    Congrats on the win from Zoe (I won too!!) can't wait to see what I get! Love your card, the little heart and bunch of roses are gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card hun,
    love the beautiful papers and your wonderful coloring with distress inks
    thanks for seeing me today.
    lots of love
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kitty, stunning colours, papers and such a beautiful Tilda, (great colouring), and your details are fantastic - love those hearts.

    So glad you could join us at Basic Grey,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, super cute card, love all the detail. thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love your Tilda she looks fabulous I am loving the bunch of flowers it looks soooo pretty. You sound like me hun I ask hubby loads what he thinks of certain colours.....sounds like you have a good 'un hun. Take care.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhhh...... adorable!!! Tilda looks amazing!!
    Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)