Followers

Monday, 7 March 2011

The Best Mum On The Planet !!

Hi Crafters/Bloggers

Hope you are all happy and doing lots of crafting !! Well I think my Mum is the just the best !! She gave me her precious sewing machine . Will need to think of something really really special for her for mother's day !

I have made a topper using my first hAngler stamp. The detail in them is so lovely. I have also stitched them for the first time !!


I Have made some glitter spray and used this for the flower, doily and tag.


My daughter has pinched my camera that is why my pictures are awful lol . Teenagers Aaarhhh !!

I would like to enter my lovely topper into the following two fantastic challenges :-

Just Magnolia hAnglar & sTangler -Anything goes with glitter
Lovely hAnglar Only -  Use Stitches

Recipe:- Waterford 300gm Watercolour Paper with Black Versafine Ink
Bazzill & Dovecraft Papers/card
Distress inks, Perfect Pearls, Martha Stewart Doily Punch, Spellbinders,Tim Holtz & Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies . Heart Lace Trimming .Berisford dusky pink ribbon . Natural twine and lastly pearl brads.

I am off work for a week so watch this space !!!

Thanks for visiting Kitty :) xx

8 comments:

  1. aahhh Kitty.. lovely card
    she is one of my favorite stamps
    loving the vintage look you gave your work
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A verry lovely card nice work

    groetjes Sienie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's absolutely gorgeous!
    I love the colours, the details, just all.

    Thanks for playing with us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

    hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun your stitching looks fabulous how lovely of your mum to give you her sewing machine. Tilda looks beautiful shug love it all.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a lovely thing for your Mu to do for you Kitty...an extra pressie I think for Mothers Day...your card is fabulous...I love the colours and the papers are perfect with your hAnglar...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card hun, gorgeous image and love the doilie and flower,

    you asked about printing paper or card, one of the ones I use is Bristol board but it's not cheap, it comes in a pad, and you can get it from the Range if their is one near you,although any smooth light card stock should go through your printer, top loaders take thicker card than front loaders, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a SWEET card! Lovely details and I like the colours you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card you´ve made...fantastic colors and details :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)