Followers

Sunday, 13 March 2011

A Card For My Favourite Aunty

Hi Crafters / Bloggers

Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday. I have done something to my back (  warning if you are over 35 stop thinking you are invincible !) I was cleaning our swing sofa chair thingy and it went ! so if I am leaving lots of comments on your blogs I am not a blog stalker,  it's because I can't go out until this goes away .

I have made  a card for my Auntie to send to her in South Africa . I take after her as  she is the only other arty member of the family , she has a craft stall at a market. So I hope she likes it.


This LOTV sprinkle of sugar stamp  is so much fun to colour though I think  I have coloured the mice to dark !


I used the last of the Love letters papers and the Dovecraft papers, I loved them might buy some more ! I made this wee pocket for a tag.


I tried this gatefold card ! I am on a mission to make every card type lol



I put this LOTV stamp on the tag with a simple flower distressed and finished with a brad.

I hope you like my simple card today.
I am eagerly awaiting my prismacolor pencils to come as I would like my stamped images to be brighter and have a better range of colours too choose from. My fella said he would buy me a bumper colouring in book not funny !!!

Bye For Now
Thankyou for visiting and for those who follow me Kitty  :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the image I was looking at these the other day they are so cute. I absolutely love the design of this card & the papers you've used are fabulous. It all looks amazing hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!! The image is fantastic ad well coloured!!
    happy Sunday
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty this is absolutely gorgeous, the image is adorable and I love how you've decorated inside.
    Hope you back is feeling better today
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)