Followers

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Dental Floss ?

Hi

 It's me again, back to work next week so crafting lots while I can !! I could not get my twine or ribbon through the button so I saw this fabby idea to use dental floss and the best thing is you just drag it through your distress ink pad. So you can have any colour and it just hangs so perfect !!


I also stitched this gorgeous satin ribbon . The matt behind Tilda was an experiment with a doily which has tape underneath it  and you sprinkle your sugar glitter on and then the glitter just sticks in between the indents. So many cool ideas out there ! It really brightens up the card. 


I went round the edges of Tilda with a black pencil to highlight her to try a different effect. I also had fun trying out different techniques of shading within the roses.

I would like to enter this topper into  Magnolia Down Under Challenges - TWO of anything I have used two Tilda images here . Check this out they have a fun blog hop going too.

Bye For Now Kitty x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty, thanks for the floss tip, I've been wondering what to use as all my twines are too thick, love your card hun, lots of fab details, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww WOW Your card is gorgeous, I love the rose arch and Tilda is looking very sweet under it!! I really like your flowers:-) Thanks for playing along this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a s weet card, Kitty...so many fabulous details and of course tilda looks so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC and for the blog hop!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, nice details

    Hugs Sienie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Kitty your card is absolutely gorgeous, love the idea of the dental floss and your colouring is beautiful
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, this is just stunning, love everything about it, gorgeous work hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)