Followers

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Different Meduim !!

Hi Everyone

 Hope you are all well and your week is going good !

 My back is so much better !. I got the prismacolor pencils and was wowed with the colour range. Stunning ! I am just waiting for the sansador to come through the post which blends and brightens the images. I compared my coloured images to those with distress inks and I am not sure until I try the sansodor !. This is  a cool experiment so watch this space to see the next lot completed with sansodor. Then I can decide which medium is for me ! There's just to0 many products out there ! lol

I have made a topper for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Happy Birthday.


I used Tim Holtz die cuts which I have coloured and added gold glimmer mist. The  leaning tilda just fits perfectly !! I had a go at distressing the edges of the paper with scissors and on bazzill cardstock the effect is brilliant !!!



I used this gorgeous tag which I distressed. I used some beads off an old necklace to hang from the chipboard flourish. Lastly I just had to add some frosted lace stickles to the matting .

I would also like to enter this topper  in the Totally Tilda Challenge Blog - Tilda with Chipboard.

Thanks for visiting ! Kitty :)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having fun with your pencils,love your chipboard with the beads on, thanks for joining into our chipboard challenge at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz and the TT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tilda creation great take on the "Chipboard" chall.. I love using my Primsas & sansador..always go back to them..thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this wk.

    smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I clicked on your blog link from Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Love your card! The roses are so pretty and the accents are gorgeous! :)

    Debbie @ Phatelara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use Tims Butterfly cut in chip
    Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda Challenge this time
    Hugs Susie Sugar and the TT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever card chick. I love the colours and the image you used - oh so pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)