Followers

Thursday, 10 March 2011

Dipping the paintbrush in my tea ! lol

Hi

Could not believe the LOTV stamps arrived already !! Was so excited got everything out to paint them. I was concentrating so hard that I was dipping my paintbrush in my tea rather than in the water glass !! Scary thing is how long had I been doing it before I realised Eeeewwww!! I got some inspiration from Heather at LOTV inspiration blog on a step card and this is my first attempt at colouring animals i.e fur.


Hey quite pleased with my first attempt but need more practise !!



Will be making lots of step cards the effect is fantastic and they are so easy !!!


The sewing machine really makes a difference and the amount of glue I was using before was crazy !!

I would like to enter my super card into the following wonderful challenges

LOTV'S CHALLENGE BLOG - 87 SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES

BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS - SPRING FLOWERS EVERYWHERE

Recipe :

Waterford 300gsm HP paper. Versafine Black ink. LOTV Bunches of Love Stamp . Distress inks. Glitter Gel Pens.
Bazzill basics cardstock and Dovecraft papers
Chipboard Letters from Ebay
Magnolia doo hickey die , open and closed roses from Ebay .

I said to my fella I was making a simple card and he laughed !!! cheeky monkey I showed him I can lol without millions of ribbons etc ... he he . Don't you just love their input at least he listens. I admit when he is going on about his military watches I am secretly planning my next card in my head lol ssshhh don't tell .

Hope you are all having a great week !
Kitty xxx

5 comments:

  1. Well done Kitty on your colouring and your first step card. Both look fab! Great stitching too.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation sweetie in fabulous colours, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kitty I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you used my tutorial for your card - so lovely to see it and well done - it's gorgeous!
    Such pretty colours and papers, lovely colouring of the adorable image and such great embellishments.

    So glad you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love these new LOTV images< can't wait to arrive mine too! You are so lucky to have them already!
    I also love the picturte of you and your daughter! It's great!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty! This is beautiful!!! Your coloring rocks! Eeeewwww on putting it in your tea though, haha! I had to laugh!! The flower looks wonderful also!
    Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)