Followers

Sunday, 27 March 2011

Gift Bag !!

Hi there crafters / bloggers

Hope it is sunny and mild where you are the sun was out this morning but a bad big cloud has came along now :( . For Scotland the weather has been wonderful this week !.
I got my inspiration for a gift bag from this tutorial ( easy peasy this one !) this is my favourite blog for tutorials ! http://stempeleinmaleins.blogspot.com/2011/03/kleine-geschenktasche-small-gift-bag.html. Try it out you only need one piece of card !!!


This is one side I got these amazing papers from ebay they had no name !! and I used bazzill dots  for the base. I had a tiny bit of this Bazzill glamour left a lovely turquoise  textured glittery paper which I punched with my Martha Stewart .


I have coloured these Hanglar boy & Girl with matching colours and added lots of stickles ! I have been concentrating on my shading this week with the prismacolor pencils.

 I have made these two little matching blank cards for inside with envelopes. I have used these prima flowers with some LLB brads as a centre. Finished with half pearls :)


I had to make a tag to complete this wee project for Mother's Day and I added this gorgeous material heart & charm.

1 would  like to enter this lovely gift bag into the following super challenges:-

Just Magnolia Hanglar & Stangler Challenge Blog - Week 99 Eyes Down - I went for the middle line Charms Flowers & Buttons but could probably have gone for a double line on this one lol !!!

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog  - Mother's Day/Girlie


 Thank you for visiting !!! Kitty :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi hunni this is gorgeous love the hanglar image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)