Followers

Friday, 11 March 2011

Muffins !

Hi Everyone

 Loving this time off work and getting lots of time to craft , listening to lots of music and so nice spending time with my family & pets without rushing !


I seen a post a while a go with Magnolia muffins stacked up on a card and I loved it.  I had a go myself and made another step card ! The pictures are not great but I found this cutest little teapot charm on ebay.


I am loving these papers from dovecraft. Only thing is they are double sided and you have to choose !!!


I used distress inks to paint the cupcakes and stickles for the hearts on the top !
The ribbon is Berisford dusky pink satin ribbon it feels so nice and is great to work with.

I have ordered prismacolor pencils after a month of saving and deliberating asking DT's loads of questions  ! Can't wait to see the comparisons with distress inks !!

Hope your weekend is going great !
Bye For Now Kitty :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving those cupcakes and the step card. The papers are lush.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)