Followers

Sunday, 20 March 2011

Remembering Your childhood !

Hi Crafters/Bloggers

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday. I am just popping this on then I am off for Sunday Dinner at my Mum's Yummmy ! I used the prismacolor pencils which I am finding so easy to use !


I made this card using this adorable Lili of the Valley stamp. I remember playing with my mums beads and shoes. Then my daughter playing with mine.


I did not have any white stamp pads so I used a paint dabber for the memories tickets and this fabby good times sentiment just distressed.


I made these tiny fimo flowers and added this gorgeous shoe charm. This card was really out my comfort zone as really bright and I am hopeless at matching papers! lol.

I used Bev's sketch  No 88 at LOTV Challenge blog for my inspiration and would like to enter.

Bye For Now Kitty xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi! this is such a sweet card,makes me feel really happy!! and nice to have special memories.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie love this gorgeous card the image is so sweet I love this little girl & I love all the embellishments. Its fantastic hun.
    Hope you had a fabulous dinner hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)