Followers

Monday, 28 March 2011

Shabby Tea Room Flower Palette

Good Evening Crafters / Bloggers

Hi I made this lovely topper today with these gorgeous Butterfly Dreams collection stamps from Magnolia. This is my favourite so had to be coloured first. I got my inspiration from The Shabby Tea Room Challenge  55

I picked the greens and pinks and had the perfect paper Retro Rose which has so many beautiful butterflies on it and is so bright !! I picked colours from these and used prismacolor pencils with sansador.  The challenge also asks for flowers so I put lots of open and closed roses with a gorgeous prima flower with white button detail.




I used some beads from an old necklace and put them on this lovely headpin. To Finish I used this "Make a Wish " Ticket which has been distressed. I used the sewing machine and am still a bit wonky but getting there lol !

Work tomorrow should be in bed already !!

Bye Kitty :)

11 comments:

  1. So very pretty ... love that ticket! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hunni love the image & the flowers.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. I always love bright colours on cards... but colouring with chalks kind of rules them out for me! love the cute little scene, she's adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kitty,Love the bright colours and all of your detail is gorgeous,thank you so much for your lovely comment on Katy's foot,I think she deserves a treat as well for plodding on as it's so painful....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous explosion of colour Kitty. Love that image of Tilda. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I love all the layered and elements you used! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie, stunning creation with a fab image, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kitty, lovely card hun, lots of lovely detail,
    your image is gorgeous too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous detail on this beautiful card Kitty. Gorgeous colour combo and depth, must have taken you hours.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute card!! Love everything about it =D The new stamps from Magnolia are sooo cute =D

    Hugs
    Malin

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)