Followers

Monday, 14 March 2011

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything goes

Hi Crafters/Bloggers



My back is slowly getting better and I am enjoying relaxing and crafting lots. I have made a lovely bright spring card using this gorgeous new LOTV stamp .


I used distress inks to paint this stamped image it is so much fun to colour and so cute !!
I got the fimo out and made little cupcakes and a doughnut !


My daughter called it the cake kebab Cheeky monkey !! Lol



I made these little flags and thought this card would be great for a mums birthday or mother's day. I am really pleased with the bright colours. I also used some tissue paper my daughter got when she ordered a dress. It's gorgeous . I finished with these little batique flowers.
I would like to enter this super card into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge where anything goes.

Bye For Now
Kitty :)

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card and I love your little fimo embellishments.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love the LOTV image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty this is stunning, so beautifully coloured and I love the cute little fimo embellies
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what an amazing creation Kitty...beautifully made and I love the cupcakes and donut they are fantastically made
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Kitty. What are those wee cupcakes and doughnuts like? Totally fab that's what!
    Love your colouring and paper choices. A real winner.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is so stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)