Followers

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Tent Card for Just Magnolia

Hi Everyone

 Hope you are all having a good week . I was back to work today and my back was okay !

 I have made a tent card from the really good tutorial at Dena's stamping corner. I also thoroughly enjoyed using my favourite colour purple and aquamarine combination. It all started with Bazzill Sparkle card it is so beautiful ! and these delightful papers I got from ebay.


I used these pretty Magnolia bbutterfly dreams stamps which I coloured with prismacolor pencils and the sansador, it definitely blends better and brings the colours out ! I tried shadowing with a grey pencil around the images for the first time.


I used a beautiful prima flower and open roses with a butterfly charm for the front.



I have coloured this Tim Holtz birdcage and added flowers and a gorgeous berisford ribbon bow .

I would like to enter this card in this weeks Just Magnolia Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge Week 98 - Favorite Colour Combo.

Bye For Now
Kitty xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love your Tilda she looks fabulous with her shading around her. The pencils do blend really nicely with sansador I love that stuff lol. Fabulous design hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous fabulous colours too hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and colour combo Kitty, love the birdcage and all your beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, now you are making me want that Tim Holtz birdcage! HOW PRETTY! Love your card, and those colors are fabulous together!!!! Such a wonderful tent card!!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!
    This is gorgeous, so amazing!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tent card..Love the layout and your colouring is lovely...Loving the TH birdcage as well...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work, I love all the elements.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card, Love your coloring and the birdcage is stunning!! So much inspiration!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)