Followers

Monday, 11 April 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge - Challenge 21 - Wings



Hi Eveyone that is blog hopping here

  This is  my second post for this week.  I have just bought some Sarah Kay stamps and was itching to colour them. I love the detail and I want her clothes and figure lol. I made this card with Bo Bunny Papers as they have so many beautiful butterflies on them. Don't you just hate having to choose when they are double sided lol. The Wild Orchid Challenge has just the most stunning prize and this week the theme is wings so I chose these papers for my inspiration. I used this tree charm too that I had won with some brown organza ribbon hanging from a Tim Holtz hitch fastener . I have tied a double bow with cameo beige seam binding and attached a pearl brad to hold it together. These beautiful flowers and lace from WOC were added too .




I coloured her with my prismacolor pencils and blended with sansador. I added platinum stickles to her top and scarf. Isn't this wee Kitty just so sweet !!

I also decorated this one inside with another beautiful stamp and cut one of the butterflies from the excess paper.




Lastly I found these garden tools that I had bought about a year ago when I  bought make a card kit from ebay. I look back and think how awful the kit was lol but it gave me the first ideas to research to what I am doing know.  I have came along way in just a year and I love how there is so much to try out !!

Thank you to all the fabulous sites I follow for tips ,  super challenges and most of all inspiration.

Bye For Now Kitty :)

11 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! I actually think i had the same kit, UUURRRGGGHHH!!!!! wasn't it a lot of diecuts?? anyway, i just love this card, its stunning, well done xxxxx im following you now!!
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Kitty. Love the sweet image and the design also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie wow this is just gorgeous in every way I've not used any Sarah Kay images for soooo long & they are sooo beautiful I may have to dig 1 or 2 out now after seeing this beauty. Your colouring is fabulous hun your cards really are amazing. I've been doing this crafting m-larky just a year now & I've still got my first card I did last April so glad I've improved since then but do you know at the time I felt soooo proud of myself lol.
    This blogging is addictive & the inspiration on a daily basis is fantastic I wouldn't be where I am now without it. You are one of those that inspire me now sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what stunning SK images and gorgeous card you've made with them too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kitty and so much lovely detail. Those wee gardening tools are fab with this card and the image is beautifully coloured.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie this is just stunning, loving your colours, gorgeous, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooo sweet dear Kitty
    thank you so much for leaving me coments, althogh i have been not much arround the last weeks
    big hudge hug
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Kitty, love your colouring, papers and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kitty,

    thank you for leave a comment on my Blog. So I was curious an visit your Blog too.
    Do you really want her figure of the Sarah Kay girl? So, I want her age. *lol*
    In few days I become 30 years old and I'm so sad about this *laugh*
    I just can say ... gorgeous card and wonderful Blog. So I like to visit you again!
    Xoxo
    Michi

    ReplyDelete
  10. One word: BEAUTIFUL!
    You truly have an eye for wonderful colourcombos, gorgeous designs and cardlayouts. I love this image, and you've captured the beauty of it so perfectly in your amazing masterpiececreation, absolutely fabulous! I'm in love with all the pretty details, you are so clever! A stunning piece of art!

    thank you so much for yor lovely comments at my blog, you are so sweet! :)
    Have a nice weekend,
    hugs from Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at WOC :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)