Followers

Monday, 11 April 2011

Just Magnolia - Week 101 Sketch by Bev

Hi Crafters & Bloggers

I had just the most wonderful weekend enjoying this beautiful weather. We recently took on a Retired Greyhound called Suzie who did not have a very nice life as a race dog and she is so quiet and nervous amongst other problems. We fixed all the garden and yesterday she thoroughly enjoyed sprinting about and playing with her toys , she is slowly coming out of her shell. She is such a lovely lady. We also let out our young cat Ari out for the first time he was just mesmerised by the butterflies and bugs. 



I  followed  Bev's cool sketch as inspiration though I don't have any ovals or stars so I hope it's okay. I kind of went mad with sewing machine stitching everything lol. I also tried tearing the paper and sewing around the edges. I also spent hours on my colouring with the prismacolor pencils. I just love these butterfly dreams stamps so much I put another one inside !


I also had to add some flowers to and play with my flowersoft !!


The papers are Prima Floral and they are so divine I think it is a crime to cover any part of them ! I used these so pretty flowers from WOC and Lace.

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine too.
Thanks for visiting.
Kitty :)   x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)