Followers

Monday, 18 April 2011

Just Magnolia Week 102 - Happy Birthday



Hi I should be in bed but I must squeeze in this wee post . I would like to enter this weeks challenge at Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge which also this week is Happy Birthday .


I just love her boots and her curls. !!!

Really went to town with the embellishments on this one. I just love creating my own tags and my mum gave me a tin of old loose buttons so as you can see I have a few here lol.


Just love distressing Tim Holtz dies too.







Recipe :-

Papers - K & CO Recycled Naturals , Bunny Bo Collection

Medium - Prismacolor Pencils/ sansador , Distress Inks

Tools - Tim Holtz Dies , Magnolia tag . Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug.

Embellishments - Wild orchid crafts lace . seam binding & Roses.
Own Stash - Buttons, floss, half pearls,twine,lasercut chipboard heart.

Cannot believe I have ran out of my pinflair glue again !! Must buy bigger tube lol .

Hope you all have a very Happy Easter with your loved ones.

Goodnight Kitty xx

7 comments:

  1. Fun card, love her curly hair too!! Love all the little extra embelishments and the cute buttons add the perfect touch!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....sweetie this is amazing I love all the embellishments hun & Tilda looks fabulous her hair is stunning. Love the papers you've used I love the whole vintage feel hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!
    This is so utterly gorgeous!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty first can I thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, secondly I would like to say that i love your card it has a vintage/shabby chic look to it which I love so much, the embellishments and attention to detail is amazing so is Tilda
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love all the details.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, wow the colours are stunning, big hugs love pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful details Kitty! Just love the key and the keyhole and those papers work so well with those elements!!!
    I hope your daughter loved her Easter basket haha! My kiddos sure did. They went straight for the Smoothie jelly beans!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)