Followers

Monday, 18 April 2011

LOTV CHALLENGE 92 - Happy Birthday

Hi There Everyone :)

I would like to enter this easel card into the LOTV Challenge which this week is a Happy Birthday theme.


Hope your week is going good !!! I had a lovely afternoon crafting in the beautiful sunshine. I got the fimo out again and tried to make a candle as I thought it would not be safe to put a real one on my handmade cake !! but it looked really wonky  !! so I took the safe route and made cupcakes again lol. I got my inspiration from a tutorial at
Stempeleinmaleins.  This is one of my favourite LOTV stamps.



I think fairies must have stickles / glitter it should be a law.

Recipe :-

 Papers - 300 gsm HP Waterford Paper - Versafine Ink.  Bazzill Basics & Bling. Dovecraft Retro Rose.

Mediums - Distress Inks & Prismacolor Pencils / Sansador

Tools - Martha Stewart Deep Edge Doily Punch. Cuttlebug & Spellbinders dies.

Embellishments - Fimo soft Polymer Clay. Wild Orchid Crafts Seam Binding & Roses.
Buttons & Floss from own Stash.

Bye for Now Thank you for visiting Kitty :) x

1 comment:

  1. Kitty! THIS IS STUNNING!!!! Oh I agree, it must be a law that fairies have glitter haha! SOOOOO cute with the cupcakes out of fimo. You are too talented girl!!!! Love your sweet card!
    Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)