Followers

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Mother's Day & Just Magnolia /Anything goes

Hi Visitors to Crafty Blogland

I had a wonderful Sunday with  my family and we spoiled my mum so much it was just so lovely. I made this card for my mum. It is very plain and simple as she will not  let me  put too many embellishments on as she tells me to keep them for cards that have been ordered lol !! She saw me painting this with my distress inks and made a big fuss so I kept it for her.


I machine stitched the dovecraft paper to Bazzill cardstock. I then added the doily die cut and distressed then and finished with half pearls. I stamped some card with this sentiment and used teeny weeny half pearls. Lastly I used frosted lace stickles on her. I am so pleased with my painting on this one !

I am entering this card into the Just Magnolia Hanglar Stanglar Challenge Blog where anything goes !!

Off to do my next post before bedtime. Bye xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!
    Such a gorgeous creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all the gorgeous details!
    So glad you could join the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Kitty this is so gorgeous and sweet, I'm sure your mum loved it, I did have a chuckle about her making you save the embellies, that's a typical mum thing lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)