Followers

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Spring & New Goodies !!!

Hi It's me again !!!
Hope your week is going good !

I have made a gorgeous gift box with envelope and tag using my new goodies with the theme of spring. I used a tutorial to help me and which gave me the inspiration.



I used distress inks to paint this darling LOTV Girl and her dog on the swing - stamped onto waterford 300gsm HP paper with versafine black ink. I finished with a white sakura pen and stickles to her wee bows.


I used papers from Bo Bunny & Prima for the backgrounds and cut the butterflies and tiny leaves from them. I stitched all the panels. I did my first order from WOC and got these stunning daffodils and lace. I was a wee bit dissapointed though as nearly everything I wanted to order was out of stock and when my fella gets the card out it could be now or never lol !! I used my cuttlebug for the letters .  I used flowersoft for the first time and wow I love the effect !!!



I did not want to waste a bit of these lush papaers so I even made my own blades of grass.  I also love distressing card with my scissors . I played with my first seam binding and made this bow on the back where the sentiment can be written.

Sorry for all the pics but I was so pleased with myself as I feel I am definately getting better when I look back at my earlier projects.

I would like to enter this Gift Card into LOTV Challenge blog where the theme is spring
where I got my inspiration from using the daffodils and die cutting the word spring.

I would like to also enter this fabby challenge for Papertake weekly - Anything goes with something new. I am a lucky lady, my new goodies were the flowers,lace,seam binding from WOC and the flowersoft.

Thankyou so much for Visiting and for your comments !! Kitty :) x

7 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, love the image that you have chosen and fab colours, thanks for joining us this week at Lili of the Valley with our spring theme, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kitty, your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful trio Kitty, your colouration is fabulous to this gorgeous image and your lace details so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kitty! Oh my this is pretty! Those papers really are very lush!!!!! The flowersoft is such a pretty touch. I don't use mine enough. Love your card!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie firstly dont appologise for too many piccy's you can never do too many hun. I dont blame you for being proud this is absolutely gorgeous love your colouring with the inks & the papers are verrrryyyy delicious.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects specially the very soft and pretty embelishments and color.
    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  7. This a stunning creation. The lace you used is absolutely fantastic.
    Have a fabulous day
    Giò

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)