Followers

Monday, 2 May 2011

Challenges !!!!!

Hi Crafters/Bloggers

 Hope you are all off today enjoying the bank holiday and sunshine !!!. I thoroughly enjoyed skiving at work on Friday watching the wedding on the big screen lol. My favourite take on the TV courage was the policeman cheering the crowds he was so funny. Beautiful couple and so in love !! It makes me all gooey inside.


Do you think Tilda feels like that about Edwin lol. My inspiration today came from a sketch at Magnolia - licious Highlights Challenge Blog - May 2011



I also used colours for the challenge at Magnolia Mania Challenge-
 No 5 by Rosa which this week is Pink & ----- . I chose green.

 Week 104 - Buttons Bows & Bling
I have put loads of buttons on, a double bow and 2 Rhinestones  and of course loads of stickles.


Recipe :-
 Stamps - Magnolia Butterfly Dreams Stamp and You are so Special sentiment. Stamped on 200gsm smooth card with Versafine Black Ink.
Papers - Bazzill Dots , Bo Bunny Flora Sunny Day.
Medium - Prismacolor Pencils blended with sansador applied with paper stumps.
Ribbons - WOC Cameo Beige Seam Binding Polka dot ribbon from Ebay.
Tools - Cuttlebug with Spellbinders Circles . Sewing Machine.
Embellishments - Roses and leaves from WOC. Buttons and Rhinestones from my own stash. Stickles - Stardust.

I am off back into the garden for an hour more of lovely sunshine before dinner. Thank you so much for your comments/answers they just make me want to craft more.

Bye For Now Kitty :)  xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!

    MauMau
    MAgnolia- Mania Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, a wonderful card. i like the colors

    Thanks so much for entering am MMC

    hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Kitty. Love the ribbon treatment.

    Thank you for your encouragement and BTW enjoy your Teddybo's. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, gorgeous work, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I love the colours and the way you used the ribbon!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...Love the layout and your ribbon trim and bow are lovely and as always Tilda is adorable....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Kitty. I'm a new follower and will visit often.
    Regards
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)