Followers

Monday, 9 May 2011

Exploding Box with minature easel card :)

Hi  Another post for Kitty , this was my last crafty adventure for this week. Never enough time to craft !!. I find it so relaxing after a week at work. I made an exploding box from a tutorial there are so many for this one. I decided to make a tiny easel card for the top. This would be a great idea for magnolia mini world stamps.


For the mini easel card I followed the sketch at WOC challenge blog  for challenge 23 - Mums are special sketch . You lift the lid and it opens out.

 I have added so many details from little tags inside , a gorgeous rhinestone heart charm, little pockets for photographs or memories ( theatre tickets etc..) and tiny envelopes to
put in some keepsakes. I have cut out the word Mum from my cuttlebug and put it on the Magnolia heart stamp . I also put on the You are so special stamp. I really enjoyed making all the layers and all the keepsake elements.

I would also like to enter this box into this weeks Just Magnolia Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge - Week 105 Anything goes with optional stitching.

Recipe -Cardstock - Bazzill dots , Nitwits Butterfly Kisses, Janet from Etsy ATC cards.
Medium - Magnolia stamps coloured with prismacolor pencils and sansador. Distress Inks.
Tools - Cuttlebug , Scorpal.
Embellishments - WOC Curly roses , Lace & Seam binding. Charm , Mulberry paper , brown ribbon and charm from my own stash. Diamante letters from ebay.

Hope you are all having a great week . Thanks for all your comments they make my day.

Bye Kitty xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week biggest of hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been working hard Kitty and produced a really darling wee box with beautiful details.

    Thanks for sharing it. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)