Followers

Monday, 30 May 2011

Friends & favourite colours

Hi
Wow today has flown in again and I am just posting lol . Having been helping my daughter get organised for her prom ! So exciting for her . So many dresses but which one ?.
I have made this topper for lots of challenges !


Love this stamp so sweet !! I made these curtains with pink lace which I pulled through slots I made with a ribbon punch !!


I tried out some white crackle paint around the edges. Really is a cool effect.

I would like to enter the following challenges
Just Magnolia - Week 109 - Friends - Edwin & Tilda & Sentiment
Magnolia Mania - Week 9 - Favourite Colours & DT Call - They are dusky pink and blue .
Paperplay Challenges Week 21 -Blossoms & Blooms - Added beautiful WOC Roses
Wild Orchid Challenge - No 24 - Embossed layers - All panels embossed ( 3) & Image too !!!
Papertake Weekly Challenge Pale & Pastels - White, cream , pink & blue

Recipe -
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics & Raspberry Road
Medium - Prismacolor pencils & Distress Inks
Tools - Cutlebug with script folder. Spellbinders flower silhouette impressabilities &  circles. Scorpal, Guillotine , Pinflair glue , Double sided tacky tape. Sewing Machine.
Embellishments - WOC Curly roses. Pink Lace & flat backed peals from ebay. Button & Dental floss from stash . Lots of platinum stickles !!

Hope you are all crafting lots & Having fun !!
Bye Kitty :) xxx

Ps keep changing my blog layout & still not got it right lol !! & I think I need a new camera !!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous topper,love all of the details!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love this stamp & it can be used for so many occasions. Love the curtains they look fabulous hun.
    I remember my youngest sons prom just 18 months ago, he wore a suit & I cant believe how grown up he looked. You will have to piccy's on sweetie when she wears her dress.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ;)

    Thanks for joining Magnolia Mania
    LG
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card!! I love the idea of the curtains!!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - and great curtain idea!

    Hope your daughter enjoys her prom. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kitty, gorgeous card, I love the pretty pastel colours and the adorable couple. Love the idea of the curtains and your beautiful flowers.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitty! Love your curtains! The lace is just gorgeous! I agree with you, this stamp is so sweet!!!
    Thanks for joining in the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, loving the colours, gorgeous work, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty, I'm going through a distressed shabby stage and I just love this card!! the colours are gorgeous! Good luck with the prom dress - we don't have Proms where I live, I bet they're a blast! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow hun fab card, lovely image and fabby details, the curtain idea is brill,hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)