Followers

Monday, 9 May 2011

I have tried Digi Stamps !!!

Hi Crafters / Bloggers



I have had a lovely relaxing day crafting. I have decided to take the plunge and try some digi stamps. I picked Teddybo because they are so cute. The service is just wonderful too. If you have not tried them it is really easy and they can help as I was terrified as my fella was at work and he is the pc genius !

I thought I would do a Father's day card with these wonderful tags ! Tried to colour them and get a furry effect ! I put on the tags " Promise loads of hugs" , " Promise to wash the car " & " Promise not to squabble" lol.  Thought it would be great for a wee boy and girl to give to a wonderful Dad !.
I have used Nitwits papers too which I downloaded. They are gorgeous and coordinate so well. I made these wee pockets for the tags to fit it on the easel card.

I would like to enter this card into The Teddybo Challenge - Easel Cards

Recipe =

Digi stamp - TeddyBo/Bea Tags 004
Card stock - Bazzill Dots & Nitwits Off To The Park
Medium - Prismacolor pencils & Sansador
Tools - Sewing Machine , Punch
Embellishments - Buttons, Ribbon & Twine from my stash.

I have made lots just need time to post them !
Bye For Now Kitty :) x

12 comments:

  1. Oh my I love this idea Kitty!!! How cute and I am sure he will LOVE this!! The images and sentiments are fabulous and your furry effect is brilliant!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Teddy Bo!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kitty - first time with digis? Wow, you've made a brilliant easel card, I'm loving those pockets and your colouring is great. Just look at those wee apple cheeks! Love it.
    All the best with the challenge.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous - love the tag and easel combo and the colours are great - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo,
    hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty, Gorgeous card! I love the little tags .... such a sweet idea for a Father's Day card :-)

    Lisa x
    Teddy Bo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and tags, I just love it.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are cute, nice and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your card is gorgeous, love the images you have chosen! Good luck with the challenge!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kitty, these images are adorable. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the world of Digi stamps. You'll wonder how you ever crafted before, and just to warn you you get hooked!! We'll I did :0)

    And what a brilliant card you have made for Fathers Day, thanks for entering Teddy Bo's challenge and good luck.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is jus beautiful Kitty, what a fab idea for a fathers day card, your colouring is perfect too! Love the tags, and very well done on your first foray into digi stamps, there will be no stopping you now. So glad you could join us at Teddy Bo challenge this week. Good Luck! Colette xx
    PS I have candy on my blog at www.digiredoodah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee hee Kirsty Anne....LOVE the idea of the 'promise' tags...I remember the 'hug cheques' a couple of years ago...xxx

    Gayle
    Teddy Bo & Co x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)