Followers

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

LOTV Challenge 96 - Ribbons & Bows

Hi Crafters / Bloggers

Hope your week is going well. I have made a lovely card using my favourite LOTV stamp . Loved fairies when I was a kid my imagination would run wild. !


The pictures are too light !! Just as well my hobby is not photography lol. I used  my distress inks to paint her and lots of stardust stickles. I put a touch of flowersoft at the bottom too. I enjoyed making a flower with seam binding which I distressed with spun sugar then pleated and  sewn in the middle, to which I added a handmade flower !. I used the Bo Bunny Flora Collection papers " pixie garden " . They are stunning ! I made a double ribbon bow to finish it off.  I am afraid no recipe today as must dash to work . Time certainly does fly !.


Bye For Now and Thankyou for visiting
Kitty :) xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kitty. Love all the detail you have included.

    Thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitty

    You are the winner of my Wild Orchid Crafts bloghop prize :) Please contact me at elsi67"at"gmail.com to get your prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Kitty,love your colouring, papers,fabulous image,Sooo cute and your ribbons and bow are perfection! Your floral and flowersoft details are so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty, thanks for your lovely comment!!
    Fabulous card, I love the stunning dark background that really sets off the beautiful LOTV image and those lollipop flowers are so pretty.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I soooo love these images & the papers well I soooo love Prima. So sorry I'm late coming over I'm pn playing catch up. Hope you are ok shug enjoy your weekend.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kitty - this is stunning. The Bo Bunny paper is a perfect background for the gorgeous fairy image, and I love your handmade flowers. Thank you so much for visting my blog. Have a happy Sunday - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a gorgeous soft dreamy card Kitty...I love the colours you chose for this beauty...stunning card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)