Followers

Monday, 23 May 2011

LOTV Challenge 97 - Here comes summer .

Hi Crafters /Bloggers

The weather is so awful here today , gale force winds and heavy rain. I am not to fussed as I have stayed in, all cosy and crafting !!!. I have chosen this beautiful stamp to colour with distress inks.

I also used sakura jelly roll pens in silver and white. I had an idea that they would be having a picnic on a checked blanket. So I cut the bottom of the image off placed the paper on and put the cut out back on . I also added some doily edging from my Martha Stewart punch.

I added lots maybe too much lol !. I made my own glimmer mist with perfect pearls , water and Distress ink reinker in a mist spray bottle. I used this on a clock I cut out from Bo Bunny Timepiece papers and on the flowers to make them shimmer. I also did this to the letters I cut with my cuttlebug.



Hope you are all having a good week and are having lots of crafty fun !! Sorry for bad pics my teenager daughter changes all the settings and I can never get it back !!! to the way I use it.

Recipe -
Card stock - Nitwits & Raspberry Road Digi papers on Bazzil Basics card.
Mediums - Distress Inks . Sakura Jelly Roll Pens.
Embellishments - Pink Lace, Metal Flower ,Teapot Coral Charm from Ebay. Flowers from WOC.

Bye

Kitty :) x

4 comments:

  1. Totally scrumptuous card. Love all the details and the colouring is simply beautiful.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card. I love it. So beautiful colors.
    hugs Marika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty this is an absolutely delightful card!!!
    Your colours and colouring are wonderful, your embellishments are beautiful, your image is adorable - what makes you think I absolutely love this card!!
    hugs
    Heatherxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie me again I dont know how I missed this one but I've given myself a hard kick in the ankle!! This is sooooo beautiful hun & a fabulous idea with the blanket,the edging is lush hun. Love this I really do & its my fave card that you've done sweetie which is hard cus all of your cards are gorgeous. Love your painting its perfect hun. Absolutely amazing!!! Love it!!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    P.S. I love this card just incase you didnt get that lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)