Followers

Monday, 9 May 2011

Sarah Kay Boxcard

Hi Crafters / Bloggers

Had more time to craft than usual so had great fun . I have made a Sarah Kay box card. It was made with folds and no cutting which I love.



You take the wrap off and it pops open into a wee box . !!


I have decorated the back for the sentiment !


I would like to enter this wee box into the following challenges

Paperplay Challenge - week 18 - show us your style  -I just love to make boxes and different types of  folds for cards.

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes

Recipe -
Cardstock - K & Co Recycles Naturals & Bo Bunny
 Medium - Sarah Kay stamped and Coloured with Prismacolor Pencils & Sansador
Tools - Martha Stewart Deep edged  punch
Embellishments - Anita's Butterfly sticker, WOC Peach Curly Rose, Ribbon from stash and platinum stickles.

Off to do my last post for this week . Hi to my new followers and thankyou for visiting.

Bye For Now

Kitty :) x

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo pretty and creative Kitty! I'm loving the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)