Followers

Sunday, 29 May 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday !!!

Hi There Everyone

Hey hope your all having a super bank holiday weekend !!! I LOVE Teddybo and I am addicted . Do you think we should start up an addiction group lol, they are so reasonable to buy and I love how there are new cuties every week !! They are doing a DT call this week so take a look http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.com/ . Good luck , I am going to put my name in too !!


Peek A Boo !!!!

This week it is Teddybo only ! I saw this and thought how much fun to colour !! I figured he was a super sleuth and used Sherlock Holmes as my inspiration. I found a picture poster online of a play by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in the 1930's and pinched a few quotes. I thought it would be cool for father's day. This suits my wonderful father in law so much as he phones every day to listen  to our wee dilemma's / achievements ( nothing to do with being bored whilst  travelling on the M8 for an hour to get home from work lol) My fella thinks it's a pain but I think it's really sweet.




I have put a wee pocket inside for a voucher and the only embellishments I added were stickles and natural twine. I also turned down a few corners, great with double sided papers.

Recipe :-
TeddyBo.com - Digi image Teddybo 058 on 160g white hobby paper/card
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics & Bo Bunny Timepiece
Medium - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor. Distress inks .
Tools - Pc generated text/quotes , Scorpal, Guillotine,Scissors for tearing edges.
embellishments - Natural Twine & Platinum Stickles.

I tried colouring him differently this time without the furry effect lol, does not quite show up as well in picture. Still trying all the browns so have not conquered that yet !!

Thank you so much to you all for the wonderful comments last week, they really inspire me !!

Bye For Now
Hugs

Kitty :) xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty, Wow this is FAB! Your colouring is wonderful and I love the quotes :-)

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Bo!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty it's lovely. I really like your thinking on this one!

    Great card for Father's Day.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Teddybo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the theme and how you found all the bits to put it together. Thanks for joining the Teddy Bo challenge, good luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love the poster and the papers - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirsty Anne...this looks like an old Victorian poster...makes me think of Houdini as well...I LOVE it..the colours you've used are fabulous!!

    No wonder you F.I.L phones you when he's driving home....the M8 is getting worse every day..'Plantation' is HORRENDOUS in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, I love how you have decorated the inside too.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)