Followers

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Challenges !!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hope your week is going well ! There has been lots of lovely sunshine today and it is hot ! I have had a super weekend ! I got a wonderful new job as a Security Manager  . Also  I am in still in shock as my teenage daughter voluntarily gutted her room  all by herself !! lol.

Anyway to my crafty creation .................


I have chosen my favourite colours for her this week. I added some pink perfect pearls to make her clothes dotty and shimmery ! I love her shoes .


I have cut these beautiful lace flowers and added perfect pearls to the centre and spots of stardust stickles ! I have sewn all the panels and two strips of gorgeous double satin ribbon. I cut this butterfly in different sizes and used my glossy accents to attach them.


I made this lovely sentiment with a LOTV stamp and a digi element which I painted with pink perfect pearls for more shimmer. I cut more lace for the border and added lots of half pearls and this beautiful rhinestone heart charm !

Recipe -
Cardstock - Coredinations Broken China , Creative Craft gingham and dots. Raspberry Road let's Eat Cake Elements printed onto smooth 300gsm white craft card.
Stamps - Magnolia Over The Rainbow Collection stamp,  LOTV sentiment, mommento black ink onto 300gsm white smooth craft card
Medium - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor
Tools - Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders circles, Guillotine, Scorpal.
Embellishments - Heart Charm from Make It Crafty. Berisford double satin ribbon lace flower ribbon and white lace from Remanant Kings . Half pearls from |Bling at local art shop.Stardust stickles .

I would like to enter my creation into the following wonderful challenges

TOMIC No 4 - Shimmer & Pearls 


Just Magnolia - 112 Butterfly Theme
 Hi to my new followers !!!!
Bye For Now
Kitty :0) xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. WOWEE Kitty what a beautiful card and such wonderful colouring and design! Love all the sparkle and pearls and that you joined in on TOMIC this week. Sounds like you've had a fantastic start to the week, I'm really pleased for you. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kitty your card is stunning, I love the lace flowers you've cut and how you've layered the butterflies.
    Congrats on your new job and I hope you've recovered from your shock lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our sketch challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Kitty. You always put so much into each creation.
    Congrats on the new job and well done that daughter!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Kitty,lovely colours and layout...Congrats on your new job and do you think your daughter could tell my daughter how to do her room,I am so fed up with the floordrobe,Hubby is threatening to put nails in the floor then she can hang things on them instead..lol...Teenage girls you've got to love them...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card with gorgeous details Kitty! Love the 3D dots on Tilda's outfit!
    Thank you for joining us at TOMIC Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Silvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Realy great details, I just can't stop looking!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card sweetie ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Congrats on your new job.
    I've just been reading about your cat. I'm so sorry. It's so hard to loose a furry friend.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kitty this is absolutely beautiful, those colours are stunning so is Tilda and the embellishments a wonderful creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hun, congratulations,on your new job, well done you,your card is gorgeous hunny, so many lovely details and gorgeous image, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a fabulous card, beautifully made. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)