Followers

Monday, 6 June 2011

Rainbow & Challenges !!!

Hi Crafters/Bloggers

Well it has been a pretty hard week. My beautiful cat Ari has been missing for 4 days so I am a wee bit sad and heart broken. I am so grateful to my local community, to the kids who have been ducking under fences and looking in sheds for me and to the local shop for putting a poster in the their front window !! I am so blessed where I live the people are fantastic. He is so unique and so beautiful I think he has been borrowed / taken. So please keep all your fingers and toes crossed for me. ! It's amazing how these wee furry suckers can have an impact on your life . I have been lost all week at work . Sorry to be sad but it is really getting to me !!

Okay let me tell you about my crafty adventure this week. I have won some stamps from the Bronshop, I guessed correctly that WOC are now going to supply to Australia how cool is that !! . I made a topper ( for now ) with " wonderful Tilda " from the new gorgeous " Rainbow Collection" with an older stamp  - teacup , for her too sit on !


How much fun were these lovely locks to colour !! This reminds me of when I lived in Surrey, England and we used to go to a posh beautiful tearoom for cucumber sandwiches and scones with cream and jam, yummy, and we would hold our wee pinkies up in the air lol when we were sipping our tea from the china cups !!


I have added purple and lashings of white lace, beautiful Calla lilies and white roses, not to mention loads of stardust stickles !!.

I have added a Magnolia Doo Hickey Tag with more lilies and this chalk white seam binding.  I put on a garnet in the centre of the bow ! ( my fella collects gemstones and I get the ones he does not like !!!) I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges :-

Spoonful of sugar -  Challenge 154 -Flower Power - The lilies & Roses
Papertake Weekly - Sketch 56 - I followed their super sketch .
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 167 - Embellish it ! - Flowers, Lace ,garnet , seam binding bow, stickles & Tag.
Just Magnolia Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge - Week 110 Special Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes & Option of Lace - Purple & white lace Ribbon

Recipe -
Card stock - Raspberry Road .
Tools - Guillotine , Scorpal , Cuttlebug & Magnolia Doo Hickey Tag Die
Medium - Prismacolor Pencils & Sansodor , Distress Inks
Embellishments - Calla Lilies, Chalk White Seam Binding, Chipboard corners  & White Lace from Ebay. White roses from WOC. Purple lace from LLB . Stardust Stickles, Garnet gemstone & Button from stash.

Thank you for visiting and I look forward to your wonderful comments and support.
Kitty :o) xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous, love the image and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty Kitty! Thanks for joining us at PTW this week. Hope your cat is found safe and well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty I wanted to come thank you for your lovely comments you have left on my blog they mean so much to me. I absolutely love this creation the colours and embellishments are outstanding and it has a shabby chic look which I adore and of course Tilda my all time favourite stamp range and what gorgeous colouring of this beautiful image a stunning project I love it. I have become a follower so I can come visit you regularly and see your wonderful work.

    I would also like to send my prayers for the safe return of your beloved cat, being an animal lover I know how much you must be hurting but keep hopeful as it seems you have some lovely people helping you.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun lovely card, did you really hold your pinkie up when drinking tea down south, lol, been on hols down there lately but we didn't do that tee he,

    hope your feeling better now hun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation Kitty. There's a lot of work in that card and all your embellies are fab.
    I really hope your wee cat finds it's way home soon. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply delightful, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie a gorgeous creation, a cute image and gorgeous details, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card:) I like the image really much:) Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday Challenge.
    Hugs,Minna

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely creations Kitty with gorgeous embellishments. I hope your cat turns up soon.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at JM / HS.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)