Followers

Monday, 20 June 2011

Shabbychic !!

Hi  Crafty Bloggers it's me again with another post this week !! I have been having fun crafting today.

I have gone all shabby chic today with my inspiration from this stunning digi image from Teddybo.com from FairyD's store . I have added some colour to this  perfect pencil drawing. It's great to help with shading as you can colour over the already shaded areas !! There is also a gorgeous image of a scent bottle. I think I might have to get creative with that one too !!.


I have painted these chipboard elements with white crackle paint and distressed them around the edges with peeled paint distress ink. I added a touch of flowersoft too. I had a curly rose from WOC which I took apart and added some more flowersoft and a wee pearl for a different effect.

I used some floss to tie this wee chipboard tag to the bag. I figured it would be worth a million pounds lol, well best friends and gorgeous bags are !!! The little poem and price are computer generated on my pc and printed.


I used lots of seam binding which I have twisted and also made this little bow.


I also painted the large curly roses with a dab of crackle paint and added stickles .
I would like to enter my creation into these two wonderful challenges

The Shabby Tea Room - Week 67 classic patterns - I have chosen pink green and white and used polka dots and gingham papers.
&
Wild Orchid Challenge - Challenge 26 - Shabby Chic Friendship - Lots of shabby stuff  and friendship verses.

Recipe -
Image - Fairy D's Store at Teddybo.com image no Fairy TB WED 006 printed onto 200gsn smooth white craft card . I re sized the image to make it a bit smaller.
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics , Doodlebug floral embossed. Craft creations polka dot and gingham papers.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor and distress inks.
Tools - Cuttlebug , Spellbinders grand labels.
Embellishments - Chipboard elements , flowersoft. White Crackle paint. Curly roses from Wild orchid Crafts. Seam binding. Bling Pearls.Floss & stardust stickles.


I had mentioned my daughter's prom and a few of you asked for a picture so here is my angel. She is the the tall one with the long brown hair . I was so proud of her she had an amazing time. ( She had a kiss ooohhh with her chaperon !) Can you believe she is only 16 !! They grow up so fast !!
Hope you are having a great start to the week !
Bye For Now
 Kitty :) xx

18 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty,
    Gorgeous card,love the shabby chic look and those Teddy Bo images are all fabulous,can't wait to see tomorrow's...Your daughter and her friends look so grown up and pretty,I've got all of the prom experience next year my daughter will be 16 in January...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw what a gorgeous card! I love the soft colours and all the beautiful details!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER Kirsty-Anne...this is GORGEOUS...I could see it in my dashboard and thought...oh that looks nice..I'll go and have a peek!!lol I didn't recognise it!!!lol


    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your soft pinks and shabbyness. So much detail and soooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shabby chic creation, it's absolutely beautiful!
    I just became a new follower. I popped in from the shabby tea room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kitty what a beautiful card!!! I love all the seam binding and layers WOW!!! And the picture of your dd is beautiful :-) Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, hun....love the shabby chic feel you have given your card....me fave style :o)...gorge image too and your daughter and friends look fab on the big night, bless!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Kitty. Fabulous creation. Love all the details.

    Your daughter and chums look fab on their special night!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie, this is just beautiful, gorgeous work hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous shabby chic card, I love all the elements and pretty details.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an amazing card, simply luv it.
    Don't forget to add it to our linking party here
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/beautiful-furniture-redo-pop-up-cards.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!
    Such a stunning creation!
    Thanks for sharing your photo your daughter is so beautiful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card!
    Beautiful creation:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. your Daughter is beautiful and isnt it scary how fast they grow up, my Daughter has just turned 26 and it dosent seem two mins since she was 16...your card is stunning, I love the soft shabby chic feel of it and the sentiment is perfect for it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great creation in lovely colours! Thanks for playing along at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hope to see you again at our next challenge!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh WOW this is so beautiful.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl! This is gorgeous! Such a pretty shabby chic project! Great details!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)