Followers

Friday, 10 June 2011

Strawberry Tilda

Hi Crafters/Bloggers

Well it is bright and sunny here today which makes a nice change from all this rain we have had !! Well sad news for us this week my beautiful cat Ari was found dead in a garden :o(. We were devastated the poor wee soul can't stop thinking about him. We hope he is in cat heaven playing with scrunched up lottery tickets ( that was his favourite to play with ).

I have managed to get in another crafty creation this week ! How exciting is Blogland at the moment with the new TOMIC blog and all the new gorgeous products out from WOC and Teddybo not to mention the new LOTV stamps out soon. Just what a girl needs to cheer herself up !.

I have chosen Strawberry Tilda for this creation. So much fun to colour. Had to choose red and green !!

I made my first little scene cutting the images and placing them on this delicious strawberry paper !!


I have added this distressed Magnolia Doo Hickey flowers with bright green brad and a gorgeous head bin with glass beads on it with the checked bow to finish .

I have put a pc generated sentiment inside " I will bring the chocolate " because there is nothing better than strawberries dipped in chocolate !! Yummy :o). I have added this lovely strawberry stamp and Magnolia tag which  I printed on The Birthday definition sentimentt. This card is lovely and bright full of Birthday wishes.
Recipe  :

Cardstock - Craft card blank, Digi papers.
Medium - prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor . Distress inks
Tools - Cuttlebug, Spellbinders circles,Sewing machine, Guilotine .
Embellishments- Magnolia Doo hickey Dies. Brads , headpin , checked ribbon,half pearls from ebay. LOTV sentiment & Pc generated sentiment. Stickles platinum & Stardust.
I would like to enter my craetion into the following wonderful challenges!!

TOMIC - GRAND OPENING CHALLENGE 1 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULINE

SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE - LET'S GET FRUITY

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - ANYTHING GOES

MAGNOLIA MANIA -  CHALLENGE 11 - FLORAL( SAYS FLORET ?)

SPOONFUL OF SUGAR - CHALLENGE 155 -HERE COMES SUMMER

HERE'S TO A GREAT WEEKEND FOR US ALL!! Hi to my new followers too.

Bye For Now Kitty xxx :0)

14 comments:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very cute, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC!
    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe so sorry to hear about your kitty!!!

    But you have created a most beautiful card. I love the scene you made! Gorgeous job! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty, omg, your card is beautiful, i love your summery scene & coloured wonderfully. So sorry to hear your devasting news p, my thoughts are with you. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC for our very 1st Challenge, hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hun, gorgeous card, love your images, fab pin and colours, sorry to hear about your cat, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, this is a really sweet creation, lovely details, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kitty, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor Ari, how distressing!!
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the scene you've created for the adorable Tilda.

    So happy you could join us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sad news about your little friend. It's always so hard to lose a beloved pet ....
    On to a happer note tho your card is just adorable. Love the Tildas so much & this little scene is wonderful.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my sweetie I am sooo sooooo sorry about your dear cat hope you are ok hun.
    Love this card the scene is fantastic hun & your colouring is just fabulous.
    Hope you have a good weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card and I love your colouring and design! Such sweet details and colours too. Thank you for entering the first TOMIC challenge. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Kitty, great images and colours.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kitty,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your cat....Beautiful card,love the scene you've made,lovely colours too..
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kisty-Anne I am so sorry to hear about your poor kitty. You must miss him dreadfully.
    Your card is absolutely beautiful!
    Love your wonderful design and gorgeous details!
    So happy that you have joined us at TOMIC!
    hugs
    kimx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kitty your card is absolutely, gorgeous! I love the scene that you have created!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)