Followers

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Teddybo Challenge - Bling It On !!!

Hi Crafters / Bloggers / Teddy Fans !!

If you have not visited this site you must do ! I laughed so much this morning at the posts . The current challenge is Bling it on !! you can find it here teddybo challenge blog.
Last week I broke our laptop ( hubby was not pleased lol). I was lost and spent forever trying to upload pictures to my blog from my mobile !! I gave up lol . I emailed Teddybo and they put my entry on ! for me. I had a few extra days off this week which was so lovely and I got crafting !!.


This is Teddybea 095.


I had so much fun putting on sugar glitter and lots of stickles to her dress. I have added lots of bling diamantes and I painted the flower die with perfect pearls.


I made this braid with chalk white seam binding which I did a pleat with three strands and tied two strands at the end to secure it. I think it would be cool too with different colours pleated !!.



I have decorated the inside too and made a wee tag with a mini teddybo on it ( How cute is she !!). Love how you can re size these images .

Recipe :-
Card stock - Bazzill Basics . Bo Bunny Jasmine Dew Drops.
Medium - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor for Teddybea 095 printed on 200gsm smooth white craft card.
Tools - Guillotine, Martha Stewart deep edged doily punch . Magnolia Doo hickey     flower  die. Cuttlebug. Glossy accents & 6mm double sided tape.
Embellishments - Bling diamantes , Berisford Double satin ribbon .Chipboard elements.Pink Perfect Pearls. Stardust stickles. Birthday woodware stamp. LOTV birthday girl sentiment stamp with versafine black ink. Large  Flower diamante - Costume Jewellery. Chalk white Seam binding.

I have another creation so grab another few choccy biscuits !! lol

I made this just for fun ! I love making boxes and found this tutorial was so easy to follow . Why not have a go !

http://www.fabulouslyartsy.com/2009/05/card-box-tutorial.html.

I used FairyD TB 013 available at Teddybo.com  .






I think I might pop in a wee sewing kit for my wonderful mother in law !!.

Recipie -
Cardstock - Bazzill Bling purple/blues 4 pack Dovecraft papers  FairyD TB 013 printed on 200gsm  white smooth craftcard .
Medium - prsismacolor pencils blended with sansador.
Tools - Scorpal , Guilotine . Sewing machine.
 Embellishments- Word generated sentiment. Stardust stickles & sugar glitter. Perfect pearls, Coloured Thread. Peach Button. Pearl Brads. Chipboard elements. Crochet lace Flower. Lace Ribbon.

Thank you for visiting !! Lots of Crafty Love
Kitty :) xxx


7 comments:

  1. HI sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the colours and papers that you have chosen, fabulous, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kitty. Love all the bling and the frame round the card.

    Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

    Edna x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so pretty! Love the punched frame. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Teddy Bo card - the plait is fab with the frame as is the bling.
    Gayle will love to see her sewing digi used too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the Teddy Bea card, it is just so girly with all the bling and the beautiful frame.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Bo's challenge.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work, love all the bling and of course love the images :o)
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty, Gorgeous card! I love the sparkle and pretty punched borders.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)