Followers

Saturday, 23 July 2011

TeddyBea !! Puppy Love !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Wow what a stunning day the sun is shining away !! In order to restore my crafty inspiration I just needed a Teddybo image and a visit to Hobbycraft and hey presto my imagination is running wild !! So I am looking forward to a crafty afternoon tomorrow !!

I made this on Monday and just getting round to posting as Mr Blogger was very naughty and would not let me post !!! This weeks challenge at Teddybo is Teddybea only so many cool pics to choose from !! I picked Teddybea_024 . How cute is she !!!

I find it so easy and enjoyable to colour her. I thought |I would make a card quite simple and more modern.

I love this shape of card I got the inspiration from one of my favourite blogs. I have cut a bone shape and painted it with crackle paint and then distressed with the distress ink antique linen ! I made these tiny pink flowers and hearts with a tiny cuttlebug die. I popped a tiny pearl in the centre quite pleased with the result ! I have been looking at flower punches there are so many to choose from !! I had a go at embossing my sentiment with clear powder and my heat gun will try it again but with a darker ink lol ! I love playing with different products and techniques , definitely takes a few more goes to get it right though lol !


If you have not been over to their blog you must visit, I was laughing so much at the fact the designer makes the bears pose so she can draw them !! Love their sense of humour ! Also one of my favourite blogs for inspiration is having the most stunning vintage candy to win so why not pop over and have a look just click on the picture below to take you to Tab's cool blog and candy !!! If you visit her etsy shop be warned !! you will want to buy everything !!



Recipe :-

Teddybo Image printed onto 300gsm white craft card and re sized on word

Card stock - Coredinations White Card , Rasberry Road Digi Papers Bazzill Basics & Bling
Tools - Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Alphabet Dies(for flower and hearts) 
Embellishments -Berisford double satin ribbon, Prima pearls & Hobbycraft pearls ,Stickles /stardust , Ebay stamp embossed with ranger clear embossing powder stamped with London fog memento ink /dewdrop. Sugar glitter on her pom poms !!

I am off to relax with a lovely cold glass of wine after my day at work. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and thankyou for visiting !


Crafty Hugs Kitty ;0) xxx

12 comments:

  1. Super card Kitty. Every time I see an image of Bea it becomes my favourite! This one is gorgeous and you have made a beautiful card with it.

    Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kitty!
    You have coloured Bea to perfection and your colour choise is beautiful.
    So glad to hear that you are enjoying reading about times in Teddy Bo tower, I can promise we really have a good time there!
    Hope you sweetie are enjoying your glass of wine and I wish you a great weekend
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at Teddy Bo and I hope to see you again!
    Big hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fabulous coloring!!! Love all the sweet details(;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my your card is to die for, truly it is :o)....love the delish colours you have chosen to use Kitty!

    Thanks for the kind words about my blog and Etsy store, so sweet of you and thank you for entering my candy too :O0

    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, I saw your card on the TeddyBo challenge and had to come and visit. And lo and behold you are from my neck of the woods! Hope you are enjoying the sunny weather. Had a nosey and all your cards are gorgeous, lots of lovely detail. I am now following, don't want to miss anything,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, love the colours that you have used, gorgeous work as always, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, I love the colours you have use and your colouring of Teddy Bea is gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Bo's challenge.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, the colours are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at TB this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word Kitty what a beautiful creation the design is awesome so are the papers, embellishments and of course the image it all looks superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog and have become a follower.
    This card is so very cute, what a wonderful job you did.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy that I became a follower of your blog! So many beautiful creations! (this is my 3rd cup of tea, lol!!!!)

    Hugs, Laura
    (http://www.laurascreativemoments.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)