Followers

Monday, 18 July 2011

Pink Purple & Pearls

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are you all ? I am having a lovely day off today just relaxing !! I have been working extra over the past couple of weeks so I have been so tired, you can tell by the picture !!!  the great thing about it is more pennies for crafty goodies !!! I tried a couple of crafty creations and this was the first time ever that it was just not happening ;0( . I was not happy with them at all so they are in the bin  !! ( The mojo was gone ) so this one was okay but not my usual !! I am posting this crafty creation today for a couple of wonderful challenges. At Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge blog - Week 115, the theme is Punk Purple and Pearls . Simon Says Stamp Challenge is anything goes !!!!! So here she is Garden Tilda ......



I thought she was taking a break from gardening and was thinking about those gorgeous new shoes she wants lol !! I have used the last of my lush pink lace and I made my own glimmer mist with Spun Sugar reinker, water & perfect pearl powder in my mist bottle  to spray on these pretty roses. I also used some on the chipboard tag and seam binding too !!

Recipe -
Stamp- Magnolia Garden Tilda on 300gsm smooth craft card with momento black ink
Papers - Coredinations dusty concord , Raspberry Road Digi papers
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor , Distress Inks , Perfect Pearls , Flowersoft floral silohoette
Tools - Sewing Machine, Cuttle bug , Spellbinders  floral silhouette
Embellishments - Pink lace, rosebud, flatback half pearls, chipboard elements , pearl brad and seam binding from Ebay . Astirs and roses from WOC .

I am off to make another crafty creation and catch up with my favourite blogs to get some inspiration !!
Thanks for visiting !!!
Kitty :0) xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Lots of sumptuous detail Kitty. Lovely card.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Kitty this is one lush card, your day off is obviously doing you good when you create lush cards like this...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is just fabulous sweetie!! Big hugs love Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)