Followers

Monday, 4 July 2011

Teddybo Challenge - Anything but a card !! Time please !

Hi Crafty Blogger friends !!

How are you all ! Well the sun has been shining here in Bonnie Scotland for two days. It has been so hot . I have taken the opportunity to wash everything I can think of even down to Suzie's ( the couch potato Greyhound ) three sets of slippers and two teddies are on the washing line as we speak lol ( We can't have slippers because she likes to have them all too herself lol).

This is my favourite type of challenge . I got some inspiration from the DT's and the fact that instead of ordering one new clock mechanism I ended up with six lol.


I have used this digi image which is my all time favourite because it's a Teddy dressed up as a Kitty lol !!! I have added lots of cut out digi elements and this beautiful double satin ribbon and prima flower. I have used my bedroom colours as I am going to be selfish and keep it all for myself  !!!

For challenges:-

 Teddybo Challenge - Anything but a card
Paperplay Challenges - Week 26 - Anything but a card

Recipe -
Image - From Teddybo which is Teddybea_103 printed onto 300gsm white craft card.
Cardstock - Hunkydory 8 x 8 scalloped card. Raspberry Road Let's Eat cake digi papers and digi elements.
Mediums - White crackle paint, Rock Candy Crackle paint. Broken China Distress Ink, Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor.
Tools - Glossy accents for glue, double sided tape, Scissors.
Embellishments - Prima flower, Bling half flatback pearls, Berisford double satin ribbon . Silent sweep clock mechanism from Ebay. Sugar Glitter.

Off to do another post See you Soon !!!

Kitty :0) xxx

11 comments:

  1. Amazingly beautiful. Don't blame you for wanting to keep it for yourself. I would too. Great forsake. Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clock is just adorable ... I can understand that you want to keep the clock for yourself, I would too :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo & Co Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a fantastic clock, love the image as well, i don't blame you i would keep it too. Thanks for joining us at the Teddy Bo Challenge
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!
    Wonderful colors :-)
    Thank you for your participation with Teddy Bo & Co this week!
    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Kirsty Anne, I agree with the others, don't blame you at all for keeping it for yourself. Thanks for joining the Teddy Bo challenge.
    Good luck,
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! it's so pretty Kirsty - love the colours. Enjoy!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgeous project in beautiful colours!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clock - glad you liked the idea - I only bought 10 in the end :c)

    Thanks for sharing at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kitty, well you did have to love Bea dressed up as a kitty didn't you LOL!! Your creations is truly beautiful, such beautiful colours and colouring............as for your embellishments - they are scrumptious and rightly you are keeping this one for yourself!!

    So happy you joined us at Teddy Bo,
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous and I too would keep it for myself! The colors are gorgeous and of course the image is darling!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at teddy Bo!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)