Followers

Monday, 1 August 2011

Daisy Chain !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Wow had the most wonderful weekend ! We stayed in a 5 star hotel in Glasgow where we got pampered and spoiled by our friend. Then we did nothing on Saturday and yesterday we went to my mother in laws for just the best homemade dinner ever. She gave me lots of ribbons and buttons too from her wee stash ! I am off  work untll Friday so in between fixing up our wee house I get to craft yippeee  !!

 I picked this stamp Daisy Chain from LOTV to colour !

 
I have used the sketch by Domi and my papers to get inspiration for this crafty creation !


I loved making these flowers with lace and ribbon which I have added brads and buttons to the centres.



 I love how bright the card is with the papers and ribbon. Though I feel my colouring is not bright enough. It's amazing how much you learn along the way !!



I have decorated the inside too to match the front !

I would like to enter these into the following super challenges ;-

LOTV Challenge 107 - Sketch by Domi
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 114 - Last week of free & easy in July

Recipe-
Image - Daisy Chain from LOTV
Card stock MME Gertie & Bazzill Basics
Tools - Brother sewing Machine 
Mediums - Prismacolor Pencils , Sansodor & Distress Inks 
Embellishments - Dotty satin Ribbon Lace , Butterfly button from Remnant Kings. Buttons and yellow ribbon from my mother in law's stash lol. Other buttons & flatback pearls from Hobbycraft. Chipboard pieces and brads from Ebay .

Thank you so much for visiting , Hope you are all having a great week ! I am off to practise my colouring !! Hi to my new followers too !!!
Bye For Now Kitty ;0) xxxx






6 comments:

  1. Oh my word Kitty what a beautiful card, that image is absolutely gorgeous so are the flowers I love this big time.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KittyBeautiful card, your flowers are awesome and your muted colors on the image contrast well with the bright colors of the flowers and papers. Great job.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work sweetie ♥ Pops ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card great mix of embelishments!!

    Thanks so much for joining in our free and easy challenge at Allsorts this week....

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :)
    This is a beautiful creation in lovely colours and pretty details! Thanks for playing along at the LOTV challenge this time, hope to see you again on our next!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so beautiful, adorable image and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)