Followers

Friday, 19 August 2011

Foto Friday

Hi Crafty bloggers

I thought I would try most weeks to join in Foto Friday with Lori Boyd. It's the perfect opportunity to snap a picture from my wee world and share it with you all. My first photo has to be the best pet in the whole world. Introducing Mr Kiefe . It is a Norwegian name as he is a Norwegian Forrest cat . My mum keeps calling him Keith lol my fella hates when she does that !!



I think he is more like Lord Kiefe and our house is a 5 star hotel as he is in and out all day ! Loves cuddles under the duvet and hiding on top of the fridge freezer. He meows when our dog walks past him as if to say " Eeeeeew Canine ! " lol, all the kids love him and knock our door to see if he is coming out to play !  He is just like a big cuddly teddy bear. Love him too bits !!

Hope your all having a great start to the weekend !

Crafty Hugs Kitty & Mr (Lord) Kiefe xx



1 comment:

  1. The new post with the Teddy Bo's says no comments due to administrator banning them????

    so i shall leve it here...

    Hi sweetie these are Absolutely fabulously Stunning hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)