Followers

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Just for fun :D

Hi crafty bloggers . .

How are we all ? .  I had fun on my day off playing with Teddybo. I could not believe my eyes when I saw Teddybea as a scientist ! My daughter is going to be one hopefully it's her dream. So I made her a wallhanging for her room.
I have used lots of scraps from some of my left over favourite papers and lots of seam binding. I made scientist Bea quite funky with her purple lab coat and pink clipboard. My daughter is always wearing black jeans too lol.


 The other side I have put her initials on with diamantes and a wee pocket to keep secret formulas in lol.

Recipe  -

Teddybea scientist available at Teddybo.com printed onto smooth white craft card and resized with word.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansodor. Distress inks & perfect pearls powder for glimmer mist.
Card stock - Bazzil dots , Bo Bunny Jazmyne, Magnolia roses.
Tools - Cuttlebug, shim, Tim Holtz , Magnolia Dies. Whimsy ticket.
Embellishments - White Twine , Seam binding,pearl brad , small wooden peg , roses all from eBay. Stickles stardust.
I have  one more crafty creation my first Christmas card featuring Teddybo & Rudolph how cute and mischevious does this pair look !

I made tiny little cards I even matted them and stitched them how cute !



I had great fun using flowersoft on the large snowflake.  Here is the finished card ...




Recipe - Teddybo & Rudolph from Teddybo.com printed  onto 200gsm white smooth craft card and resized in word.
Medium - prismacolor pencils, fire brick  distress ink.
card stock -coredinations  white , Rasperry Road Candy Cane digi papers .
Tools- cuttlebug , spellbinders circles. Brother sewing machine .
Eellishments - Pom pom ribbon from Remnant Kings. Flowersoft polar white snowflake charm berries red ribbon, stickles stardust and sentiment stamp all from eBay .

This is the first time I have made a post using my phone hope it looks okay lol.  Hope you are all having a lovely  crafty week. Bye For now
Kitty xxxx



2 comments:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous cards Kitty and such beautiful colouring and designs. Love the scientist Teddy Bo and there's nothing like a bit of encouragement for your daughter in such gorgeous format, I bet she loves it. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kitty these are both terrific what a great hanger for your daughter, so beautifully embellished and loving the second image and colours, superb work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)