Followers

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

LOTV challenge - A Thankyou

Hi crafty bloggers

I have made a pretty card using this gorgeous LOTV stamp and sentiment . I have made this for A Thank you challenge for LOTV no 109.


she was so much fun to colour . I used craft card for the base and layered with Dovecraft papers and this gorgeous Doily die where I distressed the edge. This tag was made from a chipboard piece and I twisted tiny little ribbons tied with thread.




 I made these flowers by cutting strips of material where I have frayed the edges and tacked and sewed . I also love using lace too for this effect with a pebble glued to the centre.



Had to make more lol !



And on the inside I put a beautiful opal in the centre  :D



Here is the inside with the friendship recipe  stamp and brown button with twine bow.






I am in a wee rush to get to work so no recipe today I am a naughty crafter lol
 Hope you are all having a great crafty week . Hope to catch up on my favourite blogs later too. Bye  Kitty :D xxxx





















12 comments:

  1. Wauw I love this card, its gorgeous!! Super cute image, wonderful colouring and beautiful details!!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo adorable!!!! Such a sweet image and well coloured! I´m a fan of your flowers, they are really always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Kitty. Love all the details!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning stunning card - your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my sweetie I so love this beautiful card hun I so love popping by here looking at your gorgeous creations......they never dissapoint hun. I love the flowers I pinched the glass pebbles from my kitchen hun they are in a tub in my craft room........sssshhhh dont tell hubster lol. He moaned when I brought them saying there was free pebbles in the garden lol....

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI sweetie this is stunning, i love this image and the colours are just gorgeous, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week hugs pops x x x

    ps where did you get your pebble?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kitty this is quite beautiful the design, image and those flowers are awesome I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!this is really gorgeous,lots of lovely detail and your colours are perfect.
    to say thank you,i have a little Autumn blog candy.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kitty, what a gorgeous card - the embellishments are lush and the inside is just as beautiful as the outside. Fabulous!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning you are very talented x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooooo beautiful!

    Hugs, Laura
    (http://www.laurascreativemoments.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)