Followers

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Monochromatictastic !!

Good morning Crafty Bloggers

I researched monochromatic and wow lots of different definitions, really interesting. I have chosen greys, cream and white for my crafty creation. I really enjoyed this challenge as I have so many greys in my prismacolor collection. It reminded me of sketch drawing ! I have chosen my all time favourite Magnolia stamp. " Tilda blowing bubbles" . I think she is timeless ! I have added stardust stickles to the edges of her wings !


Picture complete with crumb oops lol ! I added some glossy accents to the bigger bubbles too.


I made this flower with feathers , lace and a large cubic zirconia. I have also added these beautiful glass gems hanging from two tiny tabs of lace .


I have added this crisp double satin bow with black rose against the fringing and and topped with white pom pom and pearl and antique jewel baubles.



I made another super flower with black seam binding which I frayed, the textures are so lovely when sewn together and a cream rose for the centre. I made my own DPapers by firstly adding squares of white crackle paint to the first layer and then the next with with impressabilities die and script folder which I edged with distressing ink black soot !. I have added half pearls for more luxury lol !


I really enjoyed making this and I am pleased with my first attempt at monochromatic ! I would like to enter this into the TOMIC - challenge 11 - Monochromatic.

Recipe - Tilda Blowing bubbles stamped onto 200 gsm smooth white craft card with momento black ink. Coloured with Prismacolor pencils and distress ink Black soot for distressing.
Card stock - Coredinations white .
Tools - Scorpal, Brother sewing machine, Cuttlebug and Shim with Spellbinders impressabilities , Cuttlebug Script Folder, Spellbinders classic circles.
Embellishments - Paper riverie gems and Half pearls from Hobbycraft , white double satin ribbon lace, pom pom and feather from Remnant Kings. Roses from Ebay . Fringe and classic baubles from own stash .

Hope your week is going great ! Hi to my new followers and thank you so much for visiting ! 
Bye For Now
Kitty ;0) xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kitty
    I'm so pleased I found your blog, your creations are so lovely and beautiful! have to become a follower so I won't miss any more cards and projects...
    Love your Mr. Cat, he is gorgeous :-)
    Hearts & Hugs,
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)